Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Russia!

At the prompting of a good friend (Thanks Ted) I installed Analytics to my blog so I could see where folks visiting this blog were from. It totally blew me away that I had 5 hits from Russia. To the fine folks in Russia, I hope you got something out of my crazy adventure with my beloved Lord & King Jesus. I do hope you come back, read, pray & maybe leave a comment...hopefully a positive one....but a comment nonetheless.

Yes folks, this blog is open to commentary...I just have one humble request...please be polite. That is all I ask as not millions but several people hit and read this blog on a weekly basis and we don't want to say something snarly we will regret or have to repent for!

God's word calls us to make disciples...to preach the Good News to the nations. I guess in one small way this blog does perhaps that. Tells folks about a journey following Christ and that it isn't a "perfect" journey...I get angry, jealous, mouthy at times just like any other human being...the difference between me, a Christian, and Joe Blow off the street....when I get snarly even for a brief moment I feel horrible about it before the Holy Spirit checks me for it!

To those that wish to comment about a piece of revelation they get reading God's word....feel free to post it here. I am by NO means an expert....just a person on a journey. My wise old grandmother said that the day we stop learning is the day we die. I am yet still learning. Many welcoming hugs and blessings to all my visitors...old and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment