Monday, October 5, 2009

Facts vs. Truth

I have been quite busy these days. Separating facts from the truth. Just a personal observation, but facts change based upon a person's perception, education, environment, etc. But the Truth, well, He doesn't change. Jesus said "I AM the Truth, the Life, the Way. Jesus is the very embodiment of God, He became flesh to be with man and like the Father, Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. That means HE doesn't change.

Fact is, there are many "religions" out there for people to explore and experience. Truth is there is only ONE God, ONE Son, ONE Holy Spirit...ONE Truth. I pray eyes are opened, spirits are refreshed and Jesus, THE TRUTH, becomes known and is known by those in relationship with Him. Want to know more about Jesus...start with the Bible and the book of John. Many hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comments on that CJane blog and wanted you to know that you did make an error in your interpretation of the Book of Revelations. While the Book of Revelations is the last book in the Bible it was not the last book WRITTEN... the reference made that no one should add to what is written scholars and the average reader have attributed this comment to the actual Book of Revelations itself and not the entire Bible.

    Just thought you might like to know, so you don't look foolish when attacking someone else's faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damien, Thank you for your comment and opinion. If you read my first post you would note I said that Cjane and I could agree on many things but this one thing I could not agree with and I proceeded to state why. I wasn't attacking Cjane's faith but just stating my own belief. You on the other hand ARE attacking MY faith and beliefs with your comments of "Just thought you might like to know, so you don't look foolish when attacking someone else's faith."

    As for the reference in the
    Book of Revelations, you should note that several times throughout the Bible is the warning not to take away from nor add to HIS word...the first is in Deut.4:2, 12:32; Prov. 30:5-6; 1 Cor. 4:6; Pslams 119:160. I highly encourage you to go read these scriptures and ask the Holy Spirit to show you the truth.

    I am not trying to debate or to fight; just stated to Cjane the why behind why I could not agree. I choose to forgive you and pray someday you will be able to read a post and not judge the heart of someone you don't know. May God bless & keep you.

    ReplyDelete